We provide counselling and support services for victims of domestic violence.
- Group Counselling
- Individual Counselling
A 24-hour HOT-LINE SERVICE (453-6848 / 712-7574) ensures help for victims after office hours, weekends and holidays.
Educational Support Programme
This programme aims to provide support for underprivileged children and their families.
In addition to ensuring that their educational needs are met, children are given educational guidance and mentoring. A homework programme provides computer and internet access, and assistance with homework by a trained teacher.
Parents are required to attend a monthly parent support group which provide parenting and other life skills training aimed at empowering parents and their families. Skills training and other assistance is also provided when resources are available.
- Mental Health
Cooperation, Consultation and Referrals exist with the following agencies and services:
- The Ministries of Health, Wellness, Family Affairs, National Mobilization and Gender Relations.
- The Royal St. Lucia Police Force
- The Upton Gardens Girls Centre
- The Family Court
- Women’s Shelter
- New Beginnings Transit Home
- St.Lucia Social Development Fund
- Help -Age St.Lucia
- Educational and outreach programmes on social issues that affect families including domestic violence and abuse.
- Fundraising for the support and maintenance of our services to add to the Government subvention for which we remain eternally grateful.
- Lectures and workshops for members and clients and capacity building exercises to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the Centre and its work.
ALL OUR SERVICES ARE FREE